- Prepare the vegetable broth.
- Clean shellfish
- Melt butter in a large pan and then add rice, toasting for a few minutes.
- Simmer with Rocca dei Forti Prosecco Doc until alcohol is completely reduced before cooking the rice by adding the broth, one ladle at a time.
- While the rice is cooking grate the lime peel on top, but keep the juice for later.
- 5 minutes before rice has finished cooking, pour in the lime juice, shelled prawns and those with shells.
- Finish cooking the rice by adding more broth, if necessary, and serve your risotto with prawns, lime and prosecco garnished with a curl of lime zest!